Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Fatnessing Program

So now that we have the WHY out of the way, let's tackle the HOW.

How I'm going to do this.

WEIGHT GAIN:

  • Increase caloric intake to 2800-3000 calories per day.
  • Take doctor recommended appetite stimulation: 10 MG of Megase.
  • No skipping meals.
  • Increase snacking with healthy, calorie and protein rich snacks.
  • Consistent with G-Tube Nightly Feeds.

EXERCISE:
  • Cardio Workout (Treadmill, Running, Eliptical) 2-3x per week.
  • Weight training 2-3x per week.

CF TREATMENTS:
  • Bucking the eff down and doing all of them.
Exercise and consistent treatments will increase lung function and capacity.

I've hired an online personal trainer, Swole PT, to help me structure my diet and exercise routines. This way I know I am doing the right stuff as I progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment