Wednesday, January 12, 2011

THE HOVERING

First off, sorry for going like 3+ weeks with not posting here. I didn't have much to report in terms of progress, so I didn't feel like I needed to write anything. But then realized this blog is about motivating myself and keeping myself accountable, so it's best that I update regardless of whether I made gains or not.

So last time I posted on 12/20 I was at a record high weight of 122.8 pounds. And then the holidays hit, and the time off hit. And general laziness ensued. I had good eating days mixed with mediocre eating days. I skipped a few tube feeds due to scheduling. The mediocre days caught up to me and I ended up dropping down to 116.

I spent the last week trying to gain back what I had lost. It only took a few days to hit 120 again. But since then I've hit another plateau. Each morning weight in is 120, or 119, or back to 120, or whatever. The point is I'm hovering around the same number and it's a bit frustrating. I'm eating, I'm consistent with my treatments and feeding schedule, but I'm not progressing. I want to be back to 122.8, I mean really I want to be past that by now.

I'm going to let this week play out and make my body isn't in some weird funk, but if my numbers continue to stay where they are, I'm going to have to figure out some adjustments to make to my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment