Monday, December 20, 2010

THE GAINITUDE 12/20

After hitting 121 last Wednesday, it pretty much stayed there for Thursday and Friday morning. And Saturday morning, I somehow dropped back down to 119. What. The. Eff. Granted, Friday wasn't my greatest eating day, but a two pound drop seemed a bit extreme. So as usual, I had to resolve to get the weight back.
Saturday was a great eating day thanks to some friends who kept stuffing me full of delicious treats while I helped them with a few tasks they needed assistance with. That got me back on track. And then yesterday included a giant feast in honor of my grandpa's 90th birthday party.


122.8 lbs
23.1 lbs in 53 days


It's weird how I initially thought the weekdays were going to be the gaining periods and then weekends were going to be where I stayed the same, and yet the last two weeks, it's been the exact opposite. Weight remains fairly constant during the workweek, and then shoots up during the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment