Wednesday, December 15, 2010

THE GAINITUDE 12/15 AND THE BONUS CHALLENGE

As I've already passed by "120 by Xmas" goal, I wanted to try to get to another marker as a way to keep motivated.

First off though:
121.2 lbs
21.5 lbs in 48 days


125 is obviously the next goalpost. I had mentioned in one of my previous posts that January 3rd was my next clinic appointment, but that I wasn't sure if hitting 125 by then was realistic.

So I figured I'd create a challenge for myself. Can I get to (or eclipse) 125 by then? I don't see this as a make-or-break type thing. If I don't hit 125 lb by 1/3, it's not going to ruin anything. My weight is still on an upwards trajectory and I'm going to weigh-in higher on 1/3/11 than I did on 11/29/10.

I just see this as an extra "bonus game" I can tack on to the regular Gainitude program. 125 isn't too far off, so with the right mindset and eating habits, I think it's attainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment