Sunday, November 21, 2010

THE GAINITUDE 11/21

I had a friend in from out-of-town. He's a big beer aficionado, and one of his favorite places is a small So Cal chain called Pizza Port. Even though the closest one is an hour plus (with no LA traffic) the quality of the food and booze is pretty well worth it.
My goal was to devastate one of their awesome deep dish pizzas by myself. I could have easily gone through a small, but I decided on a larger target.
This was my enemy for the night. A medium deep dish with sausage, olives, and enough cheese to make Kraft weep from jealousy.

I plowed into its gusto, but the heaviness of each slice was like an anvil in my stomach. I kept pressing ahead though. Even when my stomach was begging me to stop.







 This was the damage at the final bell. I didn't completely obliterate the thing like I wanted to, but I made a gigantic dent in the the thing. Something I would have never been able to do a mere few weeks ago. I ate this thing around 6pm, and my stomach basically said "NO MORE" for the next few hours. I've never ever ever been as stuffed as I was last night. But it was fun. I can now add my stomach to the list of body parts I have subjected to cruel and unusual punishment in my goal to be a healthy CF'er.

Anyway, onto the Gainitude.


If I had weighed myself last night, I would be posting up an insane gain. But in the spirit of honesty, I did the usual "morning time after GI evacuation"weigh in.


114.6 lbs
+14.9 lbs in 24 days.

I posted yesterday that anything over 114.5 would put me in the Normal weight catagory on the BMI chart. I actually found out today it's 114.7 lbs. So I need another .1 on the scale to get there. And then another .3 to hit the big 115 milestone. Considering my gains over the past week, I'll be there pretty damn soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment