Tuesday, November 16, 2010

THE PIZZAGONY

So last night after the gym, I came home and a wayward piece of Little Ceasars pizza made its way into my mouth. It sounded like a good idea at the time. I mean, when does pizza not sound like a good idea, especially when my entire goal is to be a comparative fatty?

Well, the pizza decided to exact its deliciois revenge on me this morning. I put this on the Twitters, but I have an acute case of TUM TUM HURTS. Yeah, my stomach is not happy. It happens, we all eat something every once in awhile that disagrees with us. I took some pepto pills, so hopefully everything evens out before lunch.

The good news is that the Pizzagony didn't hinder my progress.

112.2 lbs
+12.5 lbs in 19 days

I was a little worried that yesterday wasn't a solid eating day, but I guess that wasn't true. A nice little boost for the start of the week, to be sure.

The new scale that hopefully won't be a dirty little fickle liar is supposed to be arriving today. So the numbers tomorrow might change based on the new guy's accuracy, versus this Homedics piece-of-shit-i-cant-wait-to-give-to-goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment