Tuesday, November 16, 2010

THE PLUGITUDE

For plenty of years, I tended to avoid reading CF related websites because I found them a veritable House of Horrors when it came to medical information and stories. Yes, CF can be an ugly disease, and in no way do I think people should whitewash their experiences dealing with it, but reading quite a bit of the information out there was frequently a total bummer.

I'm really happy the site CysticLife exists, because it provides a proper social outlet for those with CF, but with a positive outlook and a ton of great people ready to answer any question or motivate you to feel better, work out more, stick to your treatments, and all the stuff that improves the life of a CF'er. Cystic Life is growing and they are currently in a membership drive to get more people onboard. This is probably the most sincere plug I can give anything ever. If you have CF, care for someone with CF, know someone with CF, or just want to join an amazing community of people, please join.

1 comment:

  1. SWEET!!! I love that you can plug it with some sincerity :)

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete